The owner of the data acquired through this site is Associazione Fontevecchia based in Spoltore (Pe) at whose contact details can be requested all relevant information.
What are they and what are they
They can be our partners or, session or persistent. Their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and are only used to improve the functionality of the site.
Usually are the result of user action, but can also be implemented in providing a service, not explicitly requested but offered to you. They can also be used to avoid giving back to a specific user an already proposed service. Moreover, these cookies allow the site to track the user's choices. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and not traceable back to the user's behavior on other sites.
It is cookie used for statistical analysis, to improve the site and ease of use as well as to monitor their operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site. This type of cookie is only provided by third parties. For information and to turn off the analytical Third-party cookies go to the website www.youronlinechoices.com/it
Provision of data - disabling cookies
Except for the technical cookies needed to normal navigation, the transfer of the relevant consent to the activation of third-party cookies are left to the will decides to browse the site after taking a short read the information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services require the installation of cookies and can be revoked at any time as set out above. For the disabled or withdrawal of consent for cookies third party is encouraged to refer to the related link above. In addition to using the tools provided by the browser to enable or disable individual cookies www.youronlinechoices.com inform you that the site lists the major providers who work with website managers to collect and use information to the fruition of advertising behavioral. You can disable or enable any company or alternatively adjust the preferences individually for each company. To do this you can use the available tool in www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte page to review the preferences on the active behavioral advertising on their device.
"How to disable cookies from Internet Explorer"
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab under Settings and move the slider to the top to block all cookies, or down to allow them all, and then click OK.
Blocking cookies may prevent the correct display of some Web pages.
"How to disable cookies from Firefox"
- Click the Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the history entry Settings, select the Use custom settings.
- Remove the check mark from Accept cookies from sites.
- Click OK to close the options window.
"How to disable cookies from Google Chrome"
- Select the Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Prevent sites from setting any data.
- Select Done.